Today there are many options for clothing out there; there is a sea of choices, from synthetic fibers to natural fibers.
My goal in this article is to get you super clear on why a custom tailored suit in hemp may just be the answer to many of your challenges with choosing the right material for your custom suit.
Here are the top 5 Reasons I believe choosing hemp fibers for your custom suit is the way to go:
- You want to look and feel amazing! Yes most people desire this and a custom tailored hemp suit for a man or woman gives you that feeling of confidence and “put togetherness”.
When someone actually knows how to take your measurements accurately and allow you to express your own unique style and ideas for a suit you will feel like yourself, put together exuding your energy and making your statement in the world.
- Honoring the planet and your carbon foot print. How good will it feel knowing you are making a difference by making the world a greener place by using hemp instead of GMO Cotton or synthetic, toxic fibers.
Hemp requires far less water and nutrients to grow stronger and faster. The World needs you now to help bring this awareness out into the forefront and make a difference with the clothes you wear.
- Hemp fabric has anti-radiation qualities. Like wool this fabric is good at protecting your body from cell phone radiation, airport scanners and radiation while traveling by bus, car and plane.
This is huge if you care about having energy, stamina and health for your life-time. Today we are bombarded with electro magnetic static, all day, every day, unless you live in a cave. So protect yourself with hemp fibers on your next custom hemp suit.
- The hemp fabric we offer is not grown with toxic chemicals or pesticides. This means wearing your new hemp suit will not be off-gassing harmful chemicals into your body via the skin and nasal passages.
This may seem like no big deal, but notice the difference from the first time you wear a hemp shirt compared to a GMO cotton shirt.
You may notice in a GMO cotton shirt you sweat more as your body is naturally trying to protect itself from the chemicals near the armpit.
Also note that it takes up to 25 washes to get the toxic substances out of the fabric.
- Last but certainly not least to have something that will last you a very long time.
With not only the quality of the tailors we have teamed up with at Ravi's Tailor, but with the quality of hemp fabric you can be sure to have a suit that will endure your daily activities.
To me it's about quality over quantity. And we care about you receiving something that you can feel confident to wear day in and day out.
A lot of clothing today is made poorly in an attempt to make a quick profit. This does not make sense to me as these companies will not gain repeat customers.
To get started today with your custom tailored hemp suit or learn more about how to design your own suit visit: www.RavisTailor.com
Allow us to “Hempower" Your Hemp Suit Today!